We’ve very not too long ago coated M5paper IoT growth package primarily based on ESP32 WiSoC, and outfitted with a 4.7-inch touchscreen e-Ink show along with a 1,150mAh battery all properly packed into an enclosure.
It appears to be like nice, however prices $69, so in the event you’d wish to combine one of these ESP32 linked show into your individual undertaking at a decrease price, chances are you’ll be fascinated about TTGO T5 4.7-inch e-Paper show with 16 grey ranges fitted with an ESP32-WROVER-E module with 16MB flash, and 8MB PSRAM.
- 4.7-inch ePaper show with 960×540 decision, 16 grey ranges , partial refresh help
- 6-pin FPC touchscreen connector
- Wi-fi module – ESP32-WROVER-E with ESP32-D0WDQ6 V3 dual-core processor, 16MB flash, 8MB PSRAM
- USB – 1x USB-C port
- Enlargement – 4-pin connector with GPIOs, GND, 3.3V
- Misc – 1x reset button, 4x person buttons
- Debugging – USB-C port linked to USB to TTL CP2104 chip
- Energy Provide
- 5V/1A by way of USB-C port
- 18650 battery steel connectors
- 2-pin connector for LiPo battery
- Battery cost and discharge safety chip
- Sleep mode present – ~170uA
- Dimensions – TBD
LilyGO offers two model of the board: one with connectors for the 18650 battery, and one with out for individuals preferring to make use of a LiPo battery. Whereas there’s a 6-pin touchscreen connector, LilyGO doesn’t seem to supply a touchscreen presently.
The corporate says the show might be programmed with the Arduino IDE, ESP-IDF or MicroPython, however they solely present sample code for Arduino primarily based on EPDiy E-Paper Driver undertaking. Typical purposes listed by LilyGO embody desktop climate station, STEM schooling, and IoT machine.
TTGO T5 4.7-inch e-Paper ESP32 show is now offered for $25.51 plus shipping, however in the event you’d like smaller or cheaper shows the corporate gives variants from 1.54-inch to three.7-inch for around $14 and up.